Product Review!


There's nothing better than receiving a nicely wrapped package in the mail with fashion swag inside and believe me when I say...Style Mayvin loves nothing better than a good product review!

"When Giacomo Ronzoni set up Minoronzoni srl in 1978 it soon established itself as a leading company in the small leather goods and accessories sector, working with the most influential names in Italian and international fashion." Minoronzoni, headquartered in the province of Bergamo just outside Milan, is where the internationally registered brand TOSCA BLU is crafted. Created in 1998, TOSCA BLU is a line of bags, which over the years, along with its shoes, belts and small leather goods has developed into an exclusive total look.

I absolutely LOVE my new TOSCA BLU bag! It's simply Bellissimo! The leather is so supple and the craftsmanship is superb. I thank the "Gods" for my Roman connections (Grazie! xoxo) and if you're ever in Rome, stop into the boutique at: ROMA - Piazza dei Re di Roma, 75/76 | Tel. 06 70301908. Until then, visit www.toscablu.com

Want to have your product featured on Style Mayvin? Contact us at stylemayvin@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts