Most Stylish!




I was recently recognized as one of the Top 5 Most Stylish People in Charlotte, NC! While in search for the perfect dress to show off my style and my 6 lbs lighter curves, I turned to Jaime, owner of Reign Fine Apparel. She's the best in the business!

Readers, if you want to look fab for your special night, Reign Fine Apparel is where you need to go! With over 20 years in the pageant industry and having dressed Miss USA and Mrs North Carolina just to name a few, Jaime's gown and dress collection is by far the most exclusive in the area. Not local to NC? No worries, check out the official website at http://www.reignfineapparel.com/.

So, as I enjoyed the evening and taking photos on the balcony of the Ballantyne Resort overlooking the Golf Course, I thought to myself...Cudos to StyleMayvin but also MAJOR thanks to Charlotte Style Magazine for the recognition, Joy of Flawless Makeup Art for making my makeup simply flawless and to Jaime for making me look like a million bucks!

Comments

Popular Posts