Ode to Oprah

Honestly, I'm slightly speechless that the Oprah Winfrey Show has come to an end. I guess that's why it has taken me this long to write my post. Although the show aired it's final episode on Wednesday (while I did my "ugly cry"), I think today is the first day I realized she's really gone from the 4pm hour of my day. Such a gift she gave all of her loyal viewers and fans during the final show! If you missed it, I don't know what to tell ya but I DVR'd it so I could watch it again, and again, and again. It truly was a Master Class. I can't wait to see what the OWN Network will bring!

With that said and a glimpse of the beautiful soft pink, silk dress by L'Wren Scott she wore for the final show...I have to say my readers know that I am a HUGE fan of Oprah's. Not just because of the icon she is, but because of the wisdom she has shared over the years. And let's not forget the fashion! The final look was absolutely perfect!


There were a number of ups and downs on the style end but they are all quite appropriate for the era in which she worn them. I had a hard time choosing a favorite Oprah look so, I didn't. Thanks for the all the many years you shared your life with us all Oprah! Simply put...in Oprah's final words on the Oprah Show, "To God be the Glory."

Here are a few of my favorite looks:







Comments

Popular Posts