My Skinny Dress

Ladies, we all have that one dress in our closet that makes us instantly look like we lost 5-7 pounds as soon as we put it on. It's our "go-to" dress for almost any occasion but you can't wear it ALL the time, especially not in this day and age of Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest! No one wants a "repeat" photo...so what do you do? Plus, if you're anything like me, you're often thinking..."Why don't more  of my dresses make me look this slim and off the charts awesome?".  Great question! The answer: Buy more skinny dresses!

I'm clearly a fan of finding your perfect look and duplicating it in as many styles and color ways as possible. So when I had an opportunity to check out the Neiman Marcus list of Top 10 Slimming Dresses, I found that I agreed with quite a few. Wanna see my pick of perfect skinny dresses? Of course you do! That's why you're here right?

Stella McCartney

Herve Leger

Michael Kors

La Petite Robe

It's the revitalization of the "body dress"!  Trust me...you want one.


Comments

Popular Posts