Friday, September 20, 2013

Simonetta Ravizza Spring 2014 - MFW

Milan Fashion Week is here! From NY to London to Milan...my focus on style never ends!

I wasn't very familiar with Simonetta Ravizza  until earlier this week when I saw her collection during Milan Fashion week...but now I'm a fan!

"Since the very beginning Simonetta, Giuliano’s eldest daughter, has demonstrated a strong determination and managerial tenacity that pleasantly contrasted with her strong femininity.Wife, mother, businesswoman and designer at the same time, Simonetta did not have any difficulty in undertaking such an activity as Fashion that was so close to her woman’s world. Sophisticated, trendy, refined and chic, Simonetta Ravizza has managed to give her own imprint, her own look to the collection that reflects her own personality and femininity in the minimum details."
She's my type of woman! And these are my favorite looks from Spring 2014?

























Photo Credit: FGPS

0 comments:

Post a Comment