Jewelry Contest!


Earlier this month, I mentioned that I would be doing a number of contests this year in an effort to thank all of my loyal followers. So...it's time for the first StyleMayvin contest of 2010 and because I'm personally working on expanding my collection of baubles and trinkets, I thought a jewelry contest would be a great place to start.

SheShe Creations produces quality, handmade jewelry for any occasion. I'm personally in favor of the company's collection of necklaces and bracelets. Particularly, this beautiful one of a kind piece. It gives me the feeling of spring! In fact, I was honored to wear foot jewelry custom made by SheShe Creations for an island beach wedding and my feet looked fabulous if I must say so myself! See more at http://www.sheshecreations.com/


Ok...so here we go! To enter the contest and WIN the SheShe Creations BRACELET (right) valued at $50 you must type "Stay in the KNOW with StyleMayvin" on the StyleMayvin Facebook Fan Page or tweet it to me at "therealtstrong". Obviously, you will need to either be a Fan of StyleMayvin on Facebook, or be a Follower of "therealtstrong" a.k.a. StyleMayvin on Twitter. If you're not already a Fan or Follower, you can very easily become one by simply clicking on the corresponding icons for Facebook and Twitter located at the top, right of this page. If you would rather enter via email and be added to the StyleMayvin mailing list simply email me at stylemayvin@gmail.com with "Jewelry Contest" in the subject line. All entries will be compiled and a winner randomly selected. The winner will be announced on Wednesday 1/27/10. Good luck everyone!!!

Comments

Popular Posts