The long and short of it...



I've personally always had an issue with finding pants and jeans that are long enough for me. Unlike my more petite friends, a quick trip to the tailor simply will no do! I mean, there just aren't enough fashion lines out there that place a good level of focus and emphasis on the 34+ inseam. Never the less...I rise above and I'm not referring to my cuffs either!

If I see a jean that's a must have, I not only formulate the entire look in my head while sprinting to the nearest register, I'm also thinking of shoe selection. Ever had that pair of pants you loved, fit you perfectly in all the right places (if you know what I mean) but you now rarely wear them because they must always be accompanied with flats? I soooo hate that! Especially when if they were just a few inches longer, I could rock my new, sexy stiletto's!!! Anyway, I'm standing in line to make my purchase and going through the mental Rolodex of my shoe inventory and I had an enlightening idea... the shoe bootie!

Skinny jeans that may be a smidge too short can be "fixed"... simply choose a funky, shoe bootie style to sport them with. It will totally distract the eye! As for the semi "short pants"...I suggest finding a more updated flat shoe and if all else fails, let 'em go!

Style note: Although these suede beauties ($575) are now sold out, I could help but to share. (sorry...) I heart Loeffler Randall! I guess if you snooze, you loose but there are plenty of great styles still available.



Photo credit: top left-Nicholas Kirkwood Patent Leather Shoe Boot www.nicholaskirkwood.com, bottom left-Loeffler Randall shopbop.com

Comments

Popular Posts