Red Carpet...READY!


There were so many beautiful dresses on the rainy Red Carpet at the Golden Globes...I cannot imagine who will be crowned worst dressed on Fashion Police and since celeb bashing is not StyleMayvin's "style", here's the lovely ladies who looks I simply adored!

Marion Cotillard in a sleek, satin, hunter green Christian Dior gown. I loved the little peek a boo lace and satin skirt showing underneath. It's just the right amount of sex appeal.


Another favorite...Sandra Bullock. Purple in all shades was THE color of the evening. While on E! Red Carpet pre-show with Ryan Seacrest, Sandra spoke about the $1 million she just gave to Haiti in support of relief efforts... simply saying she gave the money "because I can." That's HOT! You go Sandra!


Jennifer Morrison made me do a double take. Literally. Her look was completely different from what I'm used to seeing. Not just because she's not in her usual scrubs on House (I LOVE that show!) but the fiery red lips, glam-ed up do and this dress...stunning. Given to her by her boyfriend for Christmas...he definitely gets points for this one! I'm so loving the ruffles but you've gotta be thin enough to carry them off. This is a great choice for her body type and more importantly, she looks incredibly comfortable.

I'm always checking for Heidi Klum on the Red Carpet. Seal and "The Body" never seem to disappoint. Supermodel, Super mom (able to snap that belly back in shape in a nano-second), Heidi gets a firm thumbs up for this look. In addition to her dress, I saw a lot more of the "fish tail" style than expected but all were quite beautiful. As one of personal favorite silhouettes, I was very happy to see this form fitting style on the Red Carpet. Think I'll choose one to wear myself next year. Bring on the invitations!

Photos: Getty, Wire Image

Comments

Popular Posts