Green Bags in a Rainbow of Colors


Since I'm already exercising my "green thumb" at shopping and researching eco-friendly fashion, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to feature the beautifully made handbags I just happened to stumble upon by Matt & Nat.
All bags are made of 100% recycled materials. In fact, the linings are made from recycled plastic water bottles! Isn't it amazing what designers can do? I mean really....and there's a message inside each bags that lets you know exactly how many bottles were recycled to produce your item. Visit the site and check out all the unique styles they offer, many of which are on SALE! http://www.mattandnat.com/.
On that note, I leave you with their words not mine; "By combining cutting edge fashion and social responsibility, a balance of opposites emerges, representing the duality of Matt & Nat's Soul." Poetic justice toward reducing our carbon footprint. Nice!

Comments

Popular Posts