V-Day!

It's almost here...Valentine's Day! Let's all give out as many hugs to those we love as possible. This Sunday, February 14th has been deemed a day of love for all and that's fantastic but let's remember to show our love all year long!

Now it's time to talk about gifts! If you're still trying to figure it out for your significant other, you may be in trouble. Don't blame me Ladies...I posted ideas on 2/5/10 from my Gents at Unrefinery and my thoughts for what men may want to purchase were posted on the same day via www.unrefinery.com. So, if you missed it...I have no words. BUT...for those who may want to spread the love further to your BFF, Mom, Sister or others you love, here are two great ideas.


I thought I would have been the very last person on the planet to own one of these but the Nuddle Blanket is just too cute! The chic, new and improved version of an item who's brand name I won't mention (but I'm sure you can figure it out) is not only super plush, it's also a favorite of many celebs like Debra Messing, Mariska Hargitay and Tory Spelling. For only $68 you can give someone the gift of a comfy cuddle without even being there! It's not too late...you can go directly to the site and purchase a Gift Certificate giving your giftee the opportunity to purchase their color of choice. I prefer red *hint hint*.


Another really cool gift for my eco-friendly readers are these beautiful, GIGANTIC, long stem roses. Standing at 4 feet tall, can you imagine these babies showing up on your doorstep? Available from Organic Bouquet,these stunning roses are naturally grown on an Ecuadorian farm in the native soil. The rose itself opens to approximately 3-4 inches in diameter and smells as beautiful as they look. Now that's what I call a long stem rose!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Comments

Popular Posts