Grade A Goods - CONTEST

The wait is FINALLY over! I am honored to have Grade A Goods of South Orange, NJ be a part of the newest StyleMayvin contest!!! Who's ready to win a fabulous new Lacoste shirt? If you purchased the "wrong" or a not so great Father's Day gift for your sweetheart, here's the perfect way to make up for it! Maybe you just want to be nice and say "Honey, I love you...here's a little something to make your day." Or... for all my guys out there, I appreciate you staying in the KNOW so much that this contest was created just for you! I don't do a lot of style for men on StyleMayvin but I want each and every one of you to enter this contest! Here's how:


Go to the Grade A Goods website, click on "About Us" and tell me when the store officially opened. You can post the answer via Facebook to "stylemayvin" (see link above), on Twitter at "therealtstrong" (see link above) or simply email me at StyleMayvin@gmail.com.

Check out my girl Renee at GRADE A GOODS! It's a premium men's fashion store located at 21 Scotland Road, South Orange, NJ. It is home to Seton Hall University and offers the latest and best collections from Lacoste, Smet by Ed Hardy, Vintage collection, Cheap Monday, Sneaktip and DKNY to name a few. GRADE A GOODS represents the man of distinction with fresh unfiltered fashion; the individual.
ENTER TODAY! Contest runs through Wednesday June 30th! The winner will be announced online via Facebook and Twitter as well as on the Paper Dolls Radio show at 10pm est.

Comments

Popular Posts