Stylish Stocking Stuffers 2012 - Solutions That Stick!

Ever think you could be an inventor? How many times have you said to yourself, "If only I had a 'thing' that kept 'this' from happening..."? Well, there's an awesome company who actually did just that and came up with quite a few "Solutions That Stick".
Here are a couple of my favs! Check them out!



Aren't their product names just the cutest?!? You can see the entire collection HERE!
Ok...lets get to the good stuff! YOU, lucky reader, can win the solutions I love plus more! The fabulous "Shoe Done It" kit below has an array of "solutions" and I'm giving it all away tomorrow!

So...how can you win? Starting on Thursday 12/6 beginning at 12 Midnight to Friday 12/7 at 11:59pm simply:
Follow @stylemayvin on twitter and tweet me: "@StyleMayvin All I want for Christmas is a @FashionSolution #ShoeDoneIt gift set! #StylishStockingStuffers"
OR
go to Facebook and "Like" the StyleMayvin FAN PAGE and post the comment: "@StyleMayvin All I want for Christmas is a @FashionSolution #ShoeDoneIt gift set! #StylishStockingStuffers"
And just because I want to make this more fun, I've added a few more ways to enter!
-Like the Solutions That Stick Facebook page and leave the same comment (above) there.
-Follow @FashionSolution on Twitter and tweet the (above) comment there
-Leave the (above) comment on the StyleMayvin blog
With that many opportunities to win, this "Stylish Stocking Stuffers" giveaway should be quite interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts