I AM...

When I think about the strong women in my life, the first person who comes to mind is of my Mother. She is one of the most phenomenal women I know! By her example (as well as my extremely dapper Dad), I inherited the most impeccable, unique sense of style. But more importantly, my Mom has battled cancer and won! Now that's an accomplishment! 


Although my "married last name" is "Strong", my Mother is the epitome of a strong woman. In fact, she's the strongest one I know.  So when I was gifted with a Believe I Am tank, it reminded me of my Super Woman Mom because it's cute, stylish and shares an incredibly positive message...just like her.

Believe I Am (www.believeiam.com) apparel and accessories are designed by Mom and Olympian Roisin McGettigan.  Each design contains visual cues hidden in floral designs to inspire and empower women to reach their goals and become a "Super Woman!" It just doesn't get any better than that. Style and Power! I love it!


Cute right? The all new "Strong" tank fits me perfectly! And literally, I was honored to be one of the first to wear it thanks to my friends at Smack Media. And can you see the STRONG message hidden in the flower? Take a closer look...


Since I've been working on perfecting my beach body lately, the message on this tank will be the perfect reminder for me to keep pushing through the aches and pains while retraining my runner's legs. As far as quality goes...well, as a previous retail buyer, I know it when I see it and this product is definitely one made with not only comfortable yet durable fabrics but also with social responsibility in mind. The philosophy at Believe I Am is guided by these three core principles: Look Good, Feel Good & Do Good. Their products are designed to look great; help you think better & feel better about yourself;  and ultimately enable you to do good things, overcome obstacles, set personal bests, achieve goals, be kinder to yourself and make the world a better place! What a great message for us to live by! Check out the Believe I Am website and get yours today!

Other "Believe I Am" products I'm obsessed with...

"STRONG", "GRATEFUL" and "JOY" necklaces


"I AM" butterfly necklace


"I Am Mind, Body & Soul" Scoop Neck Top





Comments

Popular Posts