Amla Legend Style Society

To kick off this season's Fashion Week activities, I attended the Optima Amla Legend Style Society event. Sounds fancy right? Well, that's because it was!


 We all love when our hair looks fabulous and by "fabulous", I mean healthy, shiny and strong. So to achieve this look, SoftSheen-Carson infused the legendary Amla oil into this product and I can hardly wait to try it!

The event was hosted by SoftSheen-Carson on course and Artistic Style Director & Celebrity Stylist, Johnny Wright. Who by the way, is also responsible for the one and only Mrs. Michelle Obama's beautiful bangs that were the talk to the town last year. AND...the icing on the cake? Special guest Tracee Ellis Ross!


 Side note: The shoes! GASP!


I thoroughly enjoyed Johnny's presentation of the models and what the "Glam Squad" did to achieve each look. He is a super funny and entertaining, yet informative host.


One of the nicest people I've ever met too... Definitely follow him on Instagram if you don't already. His pix are too adorbs!


As for Ms Tracee... fierce as usual. Her hair is always gorg and she said she loved my shirt! Can I say StyleTwins or is it that too much?



I'll be using some of the products over the next couple of weeks and will be sharing my thoughts. In the meantime, if you would like to have a Legendary experience of your own or find out more information visit SoftSheen-Carson today!


Comments

Popular Posts