Star Studded Denim


Always in support of another guilty little fashion pleasure, this week’s item particularly peeked my interest as I have been a denim junkie for years! To further confirm my self-indulgent jean addiction, my BFF recently crowned me with the title “Denim Connoisseur” based on my love in the early years of wearing classic Levi’s, DKNY, Earl Jeans and D&G to my more recent obsessions with Rich and Skinny, SEE by Chloe’, Earnest Sewn and Degaine (regularly worn by Jennifer Anniston).

But today, I am totally in awe of the Roberto Cavalli Swarovski Crystal Jean ($1275). They are simple, yet elegant, beautiful and unique all rolled together into one sexy ball of cotton and twill…and after just one look at the inseam length on these babies, I AM HOOKED! Loving his designs for years and breaking out my very colorful Cavalli jeans whenever the mood strikes me and of course, absolutely loving my “look” that day, I’ve learned that “sometimes the luxury of fashion shouldn’t be compromised”. In this case, that's IF you can afford the $1200+ price tag. (Insider Tip: These jeans are currently on sale for $765 through one of my fav fashion sites http://www.net-a-porter.com/ …Get ‘em while they last!)

Comments

Popular Posts