Studs and Leather




Never really a die hard accessories girl, I’ve always left it up to my favorite Events Director friend to bring the “accessories bag” (stuffed to the max and chocked full of goodies) to all the “Girlfriends’ Weekend” trips BUT… this Tory Burch necklace SO has my name on it. The intricately styled, faux-bib design will add a youthful, fresh look to nearly any ensemble while the textured leather and metal hardware screams “I’m rough but still OH SO SEXY”.

Many times (and I’m sure my friend had to notice) the infamous “accessories bag” has gone home a little “lighter” than it arrived…Can you say, “beg, borrow or steal”? This one (if you already own it) is sure to get swiped so watch your back all you girlfriends! J

Or…here’s an idea! All “the girls” could make the purchase collectively and create a sisterhood of the traveling necklace!

Tory Burch – Jarrett Necklace $495
www.toryburch.com

Comments

Popular Posts