A future so BRIGHT...


...I gotta have these shades!

Louis Vuitton has done it again! While I'm also addicted to my current collection of Gucci, D&G, Chanel and Prada "eye wear", these wonderfully crafted LV frames make me tingle inside...just a little. Although I would never rid myself of the others because they're all mostly classic in nature and wearable in almost any season (imperative point when purchasing designer frames), the release of The Evidence frame reminiscent of the Millionaire model (created for Vuitton by Pharrell and Nigo in 2005) has my Style written all over it!

To all the LV fans and those who are soon to be fans, the sun has officially come out and spring seems to have finally sprung so get ready to whip out the UV protecting moisturizers and cover those retinas with one of the most coveted designer sunglasses of the Spring/Summer 2009 season!

via: highsnobiety

Comments

Popular Posts