Pandemic Fashion?


You all know that the Style Mayvin LOVES fashion but designer face masks aimed at protecting us from Swine Flu? Hmmmm.

Reportedly, Louis Vuitton is offering a face mask in the trademark LV print made of Italian leather, Egyptian cotton and the finest Kentucky charcoal. Sounds hot...literally. Also reportedly, (I continue to use that word since I myself have yet to physically see this) there are apparently imitation knock offs that have already begun to circulate in China Town...go figure.

And...this is all so new that I don't even have a real photo people! This one (above) pulled from weeklyworldnews.com is clearly photoshop-ed so I guess I'm not the only one. Should this be the new rave - fashionable, surgical face masks - which are also reportedly (there goes that word again) being offered by Donna Karen, Calvin Klein and even Prada, I can't wait to see the price tag!

Comments

Popular Posts