Guess Who?

It's been a long time but guess who? It's ya girl...the one, the only, STYLE MAYVIN! I won't waste time explaining the details of my absence but please note: I've been privately getting my fashion fix. I'm BAAAAAACK! Now let's get this party started!

As the weather begins to change, here's 5 Trends you'll need to be wearing this Fall.


1. Patterns...Bye bye colors...at least for the moment

Those paisley prints we all love so much are back this year. Flirty designs like this little mini with a flowing split sleeve by Zac Posen give us a nostalgic "sexy" little house on the prairie feel.











2. Leather Jackets...RIP MJ

There's really not much more that can be said about the G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time) and his unwavering fashion sense and ability to WOW us every time, however I can say that he made the short leather jacket cool to me. Who's BAD? By the looks of it, Phi is definitely in line with this trend.




3. One Shoulder Little Black Dress (see previously predicted on earlier post... I'm so on top of this game!)

I recently attended a wedding sporting a beautiful Calvin Klein dress reminiscent of this one by Sportmax and I must say...I looked HOT! This is my absolute favorite trend this Fall. Everyone from Kim Kardashian, Queen Latifah, Eva Longoria Parker and Gabrielle Union, oh...and the Style Mayvin herself has adopted this subtly sexy trend.












4. Power Belts...Yep, they're back (The always fashionable First Lady, Michelle Obama really knows how to rock them too.)
This look by Marc Jacobs is by far one of the cutest mix and match colors rendition I've seen to date. Score! More points for fashion's MJ.










5. Furry Coats...These never go out of style in my opinion.
We all have our "opinions" about fur but no matter if you prefer Faux or No-so-faux, this is a trend that simply can't be ignored. Leave it to Ralph Lauren to show us ladies how to do it big in head to toe white...another one of my personal favs.
So, now that you're "In the KNOW", do what you do best...SHOP!

Comments

Popular Posts