VMA Style 2009


Although there's a lot of negative things and "strange" fashion choices I could comment on from last night's VMA's... I choose, as always, to air on the positive side of the event.





My top pick for the star who shinned the brightest on the red carpet is none other than Taylor Swift. It's not pity because of the "rude interruption" for which a formal apology has now been made but because she looked simply GORGEOUS! Guess who must have gotten the Style Mayvin one-shoulder dress memo? NICE!



Coming in at second...the beautiful, gracious and quite humble on this evening (given the circumstances), Beyonce. Wow, is all I can say! The color suits her perfectly as well as the natural look of her hair and makeup. If you're a Style Mayvin fan (and I know you are) you're definitely In the KNOW about my love for dresses with pockets...especially mini's with pockets. Beyonce got this one "just right"!



And last but not least, for my own personal purposes, I have to recognize Jermain Jackson. I am loving all things MJ! I could rock this jacket, maybe to the premiere of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" with jeans and a nice chunky heel boot. Matter of fact... Jermain, could you invite me AND let me borrow that jacket? Hey, it can't hurt to ask...can it?

Comments

Popular Posts