AMA's Red Carpet Glam



The performances during the American Music Awards were quite "interesting" to say the least...but since I'm the Style Mayvin and not the "Music Mayvin", I'll keep those criticisms to myself.

The red carpet arrivals were as glamorous as ever. There was a sense of originality and creativity typical of musical artists. I have a couple of favs but my pick for best dressed is Alicia Keys. I loved her in Armani Prive' and if you've ever wondered...THIS is how you "do" blue! Right down to the beautiful blue shoes, handbag AND eyeshadow. Way to perfectly coordinate Ms. Keys.

All Style Mayvin fans know that I'm a sucker for a one-shoulder dress and Carrie Underwood literally shines in a gold lame' design by Theia. This is certainly one I would personally LOVE to have in my closet or at the very least on loan whenever I needed it.

Then there was the always classy Nicole Kidman. Not only is she beautiful, she has a very handsome husband. Keith Urban is better than any "purse" she could have chosen to accompany her stunning look. This asymmetrical Balenciaga is in one of the biggest colors of the season...grey. She wears it well.
All photos by Getty Images

Comments

Popular Posts