The Secret Is Out


The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is undoubtedly the most exciting show of the year. And given the amount of actual fabric that's shown on each model, this is no small feat. Glitz, glamour, fun and riveting stage performances are all part of the formula that makes this show spectacular enough to pull millions of viewers.


As always, Heidi Klum aka "the body" graced the stage. A bit more covered up than usual but the fact that she's just given birth (once again) doesn't change her Supermodel status. She still holds the crown!


All of the ladies looked absolutely fabulous on the catwalk and this little number is a definite "must have" for me. I sure hope I look this good in yellow. These Angel Wings make me want to hit the gym IMMEDIATELY!


And the star of the show...the always highly anticipated Million Dollar Bra. What more can I say?
If you missed it last night on CBS or if you just need to see it again for "work-out" motivation log on to http://www.cbs.com/specials/victorias_secret/video/
Oh and congratulations to the newest "angel", Kylie. I was rooting for you girl!


All Photo Credit: CBS.com

Comments

Popular Posts