Always an admirer of Diane von Furstenberg designs, this season's show proved to be absolutely wonderful...as usual. From Men's suiting (one of my new favorite looks) to chic, yet lady-like separates, this collection is 100% StyleMayvin's style. Seriously, I loved every look and could see myself wearing each one for various occasions. This viewing was enough to make any fashion lover's Valentine's Day complete.

For her Fall 2010 Collection presented yesterday, Diane puts a spin on her bread and butter, the wrap dress, by doing it in a flowy fabric with metallic underneath giving it a shimmery illusion.


One of my favorite looks, because I LOVE leather pants was worn by StyleMayvin's featured model of the month in June (see posting 6/2/09), Lakshmi Menon. The sleek black leather crop pants and 3/4 sleeve jacket paired with the watercolor shirt giving it just the right pop of color reflects a little grunge as the entire collection seems to play hard against soft. Loved it!

Yet another pick for model of the month from StyleMayvin's January 2010 file (see posting 1/22/10), Lyndsey Scott graced the catwalk in an all black, drop waist dress coupled with a black blazer that created a bit of a surprise element with the printed lining. I'm starting to see a trend here...Ms. von Furstenburg and I obviously know how to pick fabulous models!
Last but not least...my favorite look of the entire show, and it was really hard to choose because I literally loved every piece! When Diane does separates, she does them so well. I wanted to pull this look right off the model and strut! Maybe it was the yellow top but this certainly made me smile.
For more photos, check out my StyleMayvin Facebook Fan page (see FB icon above). NYC Fashion Week continues...
Photo Credit: Style.com

Comments

Popular Posts