Chuck's New Look


I am in love with these Chucks! This was one of my favorite sneakers as a teenager. I remember loving my supper tall Converse Chuck Taylors that were pink on the outside and I could fold them down to grey on the inside. They were HOT! And these are a "must have". I still sport my red low top Converse every now and again but this new collaboration with Missoni has totally raised the bar. The all white All Stars logo with the Italian label's signature zigzag pattern takes this well known shoe from basic to couture.
Wanna get on the waiting list for this shoe along with approximately 60 other people in line before StyleMayvin? Call Missoni's offices at 212.517.9339. They are expected to arrive at Missoni's NY and LA stores by mid April and will retail at approximately $200.
Photo Credit: Elle.com

Comments

Popular Posts