White Shoe Frenzy!

I am on a serious hunt for white shoes this season and I must say that I've been pleasantly surprised by the number of styles I've actually fallen in love with...now I just need that price tag to match my what's in my wallet! These are a few of my favorites in the big search thus far...

The Gucci Clemence Platform Wedge Sandal ($990) tops my list and is of course the most pricey. What can I say...my taste is always luxury however, I'm sure "someone" will make a more affordable version VERY SOON.





Next up... a classic Christian Louboutin, the Fernando Sandals ($925). This one is just basic enough to be worn with almost anything and will most certainly compliment my favorite outfit...White shirt and Jeans. Gotta love it!

No Spring or Summer wardrobe is complete without a cute white flat and this one is perfect! The Irene Snake-Embossed Sandal ($198) by Dolce Vita has incorporated another trend for the season...texture! The snake embossed print adds a "wow factor" to this already stylish shoe.

I'll take all three in a size 9 please! Thanks

Photo credit: Saks Fifth Avenue

www.saksfifthavenue.com

Comments

Popular Posts