Beach Ready Body

The last swimsuit purchase I made was a "tan through" Monokini from Vicki's Secret. I would post a pic but a girl has to keep some things to herself! Let's just say I wore it with confidence and I love it still but I've noticed the one-shoulder fashion trend has now moved into swimwear. And my readers know just how much I love the asymmetrical look. Needless to say, I am intrigued, indeed.

Gone are the days of Grandma's one-piece! This stylish Embroidered One-shoulder Swimsuit (above) by Gottex ($198 at Dillards.com) is the perfect way to bring style to the beach. The colors alone make me want to dive right off the side of a yacht in Bermuda! "May I have a Gin and Tonic Please?"

Here's another sexy number available at Venus.com ($74). A white, jeweled one-piece swimsuit is a true classic. I can't imagine that this one would ever go out of style and the turquoise color of the stones put me in such a calm state of mind. All I need now is the sound of crashing waves.

Have you gotten your beach body all tight and firm? Summer is right around the corner...I'm still working on mine!

Comments

Popular Posts