Cut It Out! CONTEST!

I have a special place in my heart for Tee's and Jeans. It's one of my favorite outfits and I especially love Tee's with a message. I mean, something that's really worth reading and not just shocking or slightly clever just for the sake of it. Wanna know why I simply love Brooklyn. NY based Cut It Out Tees? Let me count the ways:

1. They share a STRONG, positive message

2. The tees are worn by STRONG women

3. They promote STRONG and healthy self esteem for all women

Are you catching the trend? T. "STRONG" aka StyleMayvin is so into all things STRONG & fashionable and Cut It Out Apparel says it all...Literally. I'm wearing mine! Check me out! (yup...that's my headless body. LOL) But hey... readers, don't fret! If you would like your very own Cut It Out Tee, you're in luck!
Announcing...this month's StyleMayvin CONTEST!!! To enter, all you need to do is go to http://www.cutitoutapparel.com/ and click on "About Us". Take note of the message on the tee being worn by the model on this page and simply type that message on the StyleMavyin Facebook Fan Page Wall. (Click FB link above) You can also enter by sending the same message to me via email at stylemayvin@gmail.com or tweet it to me @therealtstrong (Click Twitter link above). See...easy! And with three ways to enter your chances of winning are quite good! The winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 14th!
To contact the Cut It Out Apparel Team directly:
Phone: (877) 7-CUT-OUT

Comments

Popular Posts