Fantastic Flow


I'm such a girlie girl...well, most of the time anyway. The point is, I LOVE dresses! Any opportunity to dress up, go out and look pretty...count me in! While in search of a dress to wear to an event I will be attending this weekend, I came across this beautiful flowy dress by BCBG Max Azria. Available at Bloomingdale's, this long pleated chiffon gown ($448) gave me the inspiration I needed to find the perfect dress for me! But you'll have to wait until Monday's post to see that one. *smile*


This particular style of dress is very elegant and perfect for any red carpet event. The skirt fits almost any body type. Just make sure you choose the correct bodice. Whether it's a halter, strapless, flutter sleeve, asymmetrical one-shoulder or thin spaghetti strap, be sure to pick something that truly accentuates you best!

Comments

Popular Posts