Get the Look - Nicholas Kirkwood

By popular demand, I'm adding a new feature to StyleMayvin! I'm calling it "Get the Look" and basically, I'm gonna show you how to Get the Look for Less!

Now, let's focus on one of my favorite shoe designers, Nicholas Kirkwood. His designs are what I like to call edgy chic and he's very popular with the celebs. Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Bosworth are huge fans! So, if your pockets are deep, you can get the original Nicholas Kirkwood Seuded Peep Toe Shoe from the Browns Fashion website. (280 GBP/$430).


But...if you want a more affordable version with a similar look, check out this Velvet Peep Toe from gojane.com conveniently priced at $30!

So for all of my fashionistas out there who have become recessionistas (and there's nothing wrong with that!)... let me be your guide. Get the Look!
Photo credit: Browns Fashion, Go Jane

Comments

Popular Posts