Tony Awards 2010

With so much going on in television on the night of the Tony's what with True Blood's Premiere and the NBA Finals, the Awards show may have suffered just a bit in the ratings except for the die-hard, no holds barred fashionistas who wanted to check out the red carpet fashions like myself. Well honestly, I was just a bit disappointed actually. There were a few good looks but I expected much more.

Anywho...the best red carpet look of the evening goes to...Scarlett Johansson. She wore a hunter green, fully embroidered gown by Ellie Saab. The cut and design fit her body type perfectly and her updo was quite complementary as well.

Cate Blanchett wore a silver metallic Armani Prive suit which I personally thought was cute. I may have word a more sexy shoe but overall, good choice Cate.

And last but not least...I love this style of dress because I have one myself! The navy blue strapless mini dress by J. Mendel worn by Laura Linney is sassy, sexy and elegant all rolled up into one. She has the perfect body for it and it gives her the look of "legs for days". That very well might be my favorite thing about this dress type as I absolutely LOVE my own legs!

Congratulations to all of the Tony award winners! Special shout to two of my favorite actors, Denzel Washington - one of the stars in the Broadway musical Memphis (won Best Musical) and Catherine Zeta-Jones (won Best Actress in a Musical) for her performance in A Little Night Music.


Photo Credit: Examiner.com

Comments

Popular Posts