Camo Chic

I recently had the opportunity to feature a Michael Kors handbag while styling a fashion photo shoot and I have always loved MK and camouflage so this new collection of leather camouflage handbags for Fall definitely made an impact on me!

This particular style, (Xtra Large Tote $328) is great to use for shopping or if you're in to big bags like I am whether carrying one is currently "on trend" or not, it's perfect for the hustle and bustle of everyday life.


Also priced at $328 is the actual bag I used for the shoot (courtesy of Dillard's South Park - Charlotte, NC) is the Large Leather Satchel and is also available at Lord & Taylor. So, whether you are up North or down South, you can own your very own subtle leather handbag from Michael Kors and it's a great way to update your look for NOW and into Fall!

Comments

Popular Posts