Minx Nails

My readers know that I'm more into Fashion than beauty but apparently Fashion has extended to nails! Minx nails are all the rage and I must say, the look is quite fabulous!

Hollywood has been the leader of this trend but it is extending far beyond sunny California. As described on Minx Nails website, a company/salon in Fallbrook, California "a Minx is a sexy, confident, naughty but fun individual who lives every day like it is a big, ripe, juicy apple ready to be bitten. We've channeled this cool factor into Minx, a new and glamorous way that lets women (and men) extend fashion to their very fingertips." Now that sounds like it's right up StyleMayvin's alley!

This "nail fashion" is made of flexible film that is applied through heat and pressure. It usually lasts for about 8 days on the fingers and up to four weeks on the toes without chipping! Since it is actually a film and not polish, there are a wide range of designs to choose from but they must be applied by a trained professional. This is not a girls night out/slumber party activity but you can certainly all make appointments for a spa day and get Minxed. I think I'll find a fab nail tech in my area, round up my crew and try something new!

Comments

Popular Posts