62nd Emmy's

Here are my top 5 Red Carpet looks for the 62nd Annual Emmy Awards!

In the top spot is Eva Longoria. This gown by Robert Rodriguez is the perfect blend of chic style and classic glamour. The body hugging mermaid design is a perfect look for Eva.





Runner up...Kim Kardashian in an all white goddess gown by Marchesa. Her style team always does a great job with her hair, make up and even the jewels. The cuff bracelet accompanying this beautiful dress is by Lorraine Schwartz.




Third on the list is January Jones. Love this electric blue Versace gown. The only thing I would have done differently is to change the shoes. With a dress this spectacular and a hemline that gives you every opportunity
to show off a fabulous shoe...I think it was a missed opportunity. She still worked the red carpet though...1.5 thumbs up!





Coming in a # 4 is a very funny lady...Tina Fey. I thought she looked absolutely spectacular this nude Oscar de la Renta gown with the most fabulous beading detailed I've seen in a long time. She is perfectly styled! You just can't go wrong with Oscar.





And then we have Anna Paquin bringing up the rear. It seems that the writers over at E! weren't feeling it as much as I did but I think this avant garde black dress with gold armor-like accents was is spot on for the True Blood star. Loved it!

Comments

Popular Posts