Tori Burch Denim

I've been a fan of Tori Burch since the wave of her cute little ballerina flats with the metal logo on the toe hit NYC a few years. Not did they save my feet as one of the only comfortable shoes in my closet to walk the streets in to work everyday but they were also the most stylish flats of the moment! Now with her usual flair, comfort and totally chic style, Tori does denim.

On the Tori Burch website and at other fine retailers like Bergdorf Goodman online, Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom, you can find styles like the "Tomboy" relaxed fit jeans ($225), denim "Trouser" jeans ($195) and one of my personal favorites, the "Biker Legging" with leather panels ($250). With trendy tops and shoe booties like the "Halima" suede boot ($450) to accompany the fab new denim collection, Tori's reign continues! I just can't get enough!

Comments

Popular Posts