Old Navy Fall Looks

Who's ready for Fall? Yes I know that NYC Fashion Week is fast approaching and we will be viewing Spring Fashion for 2011 there however, as the weather will be predicting very soon...it's almost FALL! I personally love fall clothing because I think that layering is the absolute best way to transition into the new season.



Luckily I have the option of picking the best in basics, classics and trendy items from Old Navy as one of their premiere bloggers! This Fall Season's look book is super cool and priced just right!

So check out all the stylish Jet Sweaters, Citizen Cargo Pants, Cardigans and Prep Coats. Ranging in price from $29.50 to $59.50, you simply can't go wrong!
Which look is your favorite? Guess which one or two...gets two gold stars from the StyleMayvin? Stay tuned and I'll share my favorite look book pic.

Comments

Popular Posts