Pump It Up!

Miu Miu has crafted the most fabulous little pumps and I'm totally "pumped" about them! These aren't your Grandma's pumps ladies!

One of my favorites from the Runway Collection available at Neiman Marcus is the Bi-Color Scalloped Patent Pump ($650) that have the classic black and white design on wing tips but with a stylish, square open toe with 1" platform and a 4 1/4" heel which squares off on the tap for extra comfort. I can see merchandising these with a traditional suit to spice it up and add some pizazz to your office attire.


This style really expresses the essence of StyleMayvin. Ladylike yet hard in a delicate sort of way. Sounds like a bit of an oxymoron but hey...that's my style and these shoes are simply a must have for me. At $990, Miu Miu certainly needs a product review by the one and only StyleMayvin...size 9 Please and Thank You! Seriously, the studded square toe, silver bow, flower hardware and the 4 1/4" heel could be worn with my favorite outfit (jeans and a white shirt) and ooze more class and sophistication than any shoe I've seen this season. The Runway Flower Pump...now that's a bad shoe!




Comments

Popular Posts