American Music Awards 2010

The red carpet for the AMA's didn't really inspire me too much this year BUT there were a few stand out folks...Here's my favorite looks.

Rihanna gorgeous in this red hot Elie Saab long sleeve, lace gown. This look totally worked for her...including the hair. Work RiRi!

Next...Of course, I would choose my all time favorite silhouette. Jessica Alba looks fabulous working this LBD! This dress is the perfect length, the chosen shoes and accessories...also perfect and her hair...Perfect once again! Cudos to Jessica's stylist...batting 3 for 3!

And last but certainly not least is another style icon who almost always seems to make my top red carpet looks list for every award show...the always graceful, Heidi Klum. And,..as usual, she certainly didn't disappoint me. This black floor length embroidered gown with velvet belt trimmed in red is THE BIZNESS!

I'm thinking I really should make a cameo appearance next year. Hmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts