Tidy Whities

Written By: StyleMayvin Staff Writer Shelby Christie

Winter whites are making an appearance this month on the red carpets. What is better than the perfect holiday pairing...Red and white! I spotted some of my fav looks and thought I would share them with all of my stylistas! I figured you could draw a little holiday fashion inspiration from these woman’s winter white looks…They aced it!

Gwyneth Patrol wore my absolute favorite look. At the premiere of her newest movie Country Strong, She sported a long sleek white dress by Emilio Pucci. It seemed ordinary from the front, but the back…ah, the back! The back of this dress is a contradiction to the front the dress! The dramatic backless laced-up, cut out bleeds all the way down Gwyneth’s leg. The statue-esque blonde looks stunning and the cut out reveal just enough leg to be sexy, without over-kill. She did a great job of choosing a look that would accentuate her height.

My next pick kept it simple when it came to wearing white. Beyoncé Knowles wore a white Antonio Berardi sheath. It displayed a modern spin on elegance. This ensemble is not as dramatic as the looks as we are used to seeing from Ms.Bey. I will chalk this demur look up to the fact that she was there to display the jewelry…Not her fierceness. I will say the dress hugged her curves in all the right places…it definitely flattered her figure.

Anne Hathaway wore my final favorite white look to the NY premiere of Love & Other drugs. It was frilly, girly-chic number by Valentino. She looked sweet and vintage in this dress. Lace detailing and a big bow amp up the girly volume on this dress and adds to the 60’s vintage feel of the look. This little dress packs BIG punch…Well done Anne!

Comments

Popular Posts