Bvlgari Event for Charity

To kick off the weekend of awards shows, on Thursday January 13th Bvlgari hosted a star studded party in Beverly Hills. Benefiting Save the Children and Artists for Peace and Justice, this event brought out a number of celebs and of course, I have selected my top three "black" carpet looks.

Purple is my little StyleMayvin-in-training's favorite color so this dark violet Prada silk dress with cap sleeves was the first to catch my eye. Kirstin Dunst kept it simple yet elegant with chic heels and minimal jewelry. Loved it!

Next up...a very funny and talented lady, Niecy Nash. This form fitting mock wrap dress fits her perfectly and paired with an accessory I wrote about early last year, nude heels, makes the look refreshing and right on trend. Tip: Nude heels complement ANY outfit and elongates the leg. Great look for you Niecy.

Lastly, model and Resident Evil star, Milla Jovovich wore a flowy maxi print dress. Granted it looked a little South Beach in Beverly Hills, it looked really fun to wear and made me smile so that in itself made it stunning. I also loved the jewelry and the clutch! This was a perfect look for her...honestly, I would expect nothing less than a little flair from a model. Cudos Milla!






Comments

Popular Posts