SAG Awards 2011

The 17th Annual Screen Actor's Guild Awards Red carpet arrivals was simply exhilarating! What a fabulous evening of fashion! Here are my top three pick's for best dressed and an honorable mention.


First ...Mila Kunis in a red and orange Alexander McQueen strapless gown. She literally set the red carpet a blaze with this look.

Second...I LOVED Jennifer Lawrence in this hot pink Oscar de la Renta gown. I wrestled with whether to make this my number one of number 2 pick. I mean these two ladies were really stunning last night. This look is classic, clean yet bold and the color simply put it over the top. Great choice Jennifer!

My 3rd choice for best dressed is Sophia Vergara. Being the Latin fire cracker that she is, I was getting quite used to seeing her in red so this blue Roberto Cavali dress is a surprisingly beautiful change. Fitted in all of the right areas, this gown shows us (as if we didn't already know) how fit and sexy Ms. Vergara truly is.


The best dressed honorable mention goes to Natalie Portman. The more I see her, the more I love her look. Since the "baby bump" seems to be the new black, Natalie did a wonderful job of showing hers off . She was definitely a glowing mother-to-be wearing a white, fitted, strapless Azarro gown and $2 million worth of Tiffany jewels certainly added to the glow.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

Comments

Popular Posts