2011 Grammy's Red Carpet

There were a lot of pretty extreme looks on the Red Carpet last night during the Grammy's that ran the gamut from strange, fashionable, confusing and just downright weird. But...as fashion goes, there were a number of classy, chic looks as well. Here's my top three picks for best dressed.

Jennifer Lopez never ceases to amaze me on the Red Carpet. She was super stunning in a silver Emilio Pucci dress, Christian Louboutin shoes (of course), Cartier jewels and a Goa crystal clutch. Although it is extremely short and cleavage bearing, J-Lo pulls it off effortlessly. I love the look and I think it is absolutely perfect for the Grammy's.
Julianne Hough's flowing gown by Randi Rahm was a hit! I wonder if her boyfriend (Ryan Seacrest) was helpful in picking this one out. Hmmm... Well, no matter who takes credit for approving this elegant look, she looked fabulous from head to toe.




Rounding out the top three for me is Selena Gomez. I am truly beginning to like this young lady's style. At 18 years old, she choose a gold J Mendel dress, Lorainne Schwartz jewels, Brian Atwood shoes and a Judith Leiber clutch...flawless! Although the dress is a bit toned down, I must say I honestly appreciate that she didn't go so far out there and show too such skin like some of the other young, pop idols. Love the look Selena...keep doing what you're doing!

Comments

Popular Posts