Bvlgari Fragrance

Forever a fan of Bvlgari jewels and accessories, I was a little out of the loop on the fragrance. I know....StyleMayvin out of the loop? *Gasp* Well, this striking new ad featuring Kirsten Dunst made me do a double take. First, I didn't even realize it was her but secondly - if the up swept hair and super sparkling jewels weren't enough, the oversized flacon of the fragrance, Mon Jasmin Noir, she's holding while positioned next to a lion undoubtedly makes for a spectacular photo! Cudos to the shoot director and photographer for making this happen...Along with the makeup artists, wardrobe stylist (who's job was pretty easy since she's only draped in fabric...lol) and the hair stylist who don't always get their recognition, I just want to say...you guys ROCKED this one.!Now that's what I call fashion and beauty marketing at it's best. Totally made me want to run out and get it or at the very least, get a whiff of it! What about you?

Mon Jasmin Noir is exclusively available at Nordstrom but will be rolling out internationally next month.

Comments

Popular Posts