Breakfast at Tiffany's





I've blogged about Tiffany's in the past but nothing beats a trip to this fabulous store. I love the sparkling jewels but not just because it's "Tiffany's" but also because the quality is fantastic! I mean even the sterling silver is worth top dollar.


Recently during Style Week Charlotte, I attended the invite only "Breakfast at Tiffany's" event at the Tiffany's store in South Park Mall . I had a great time doing a little impromptu photo shoot... and was able to enjoy a delicious breakfast, "play" with the jewelry and enjoy the company of some of my favorite fashionable folks in the Queen City. Not to mention, there's nothing better than to attend any event with your own photographer who just happens to be a perfectionist...LOL. Thanks so much for capturing a style week in the life of StyleMayvin Erin! :)
























Can you guess which of these beautiful pieces will be my Mother's Day gift? :)












Comments

Popular Posts