Just Write


I've always loved writing and have been fashion obsessed for as long as I can remember so it was pretty natural for me to start the StyleMayvin website but when I found (or shall I say...when I was gifted) a fashionable notebook, I thought "Oh my, yet another item to covet". My BFF knows me so well that she was positive I would fall head over stilettos for Jordi Labanda notebooks. Found at Target and a few other stationary stores, these notebooks make me smile every time I look at them. I simply cannot make myself stop buying them, even when I have no use for it at the time. They're like shoes! Eventually, they all get worn so I always need a backup. And...because the notebook face is designed to resemble a magazine cover, it really makes me feel as though every page I write is extremely important published information! I know, it sounds a bit extra but for me it's inspiration! From meetings to jotting down notes at home, my stationary simply must be just as fashionable as I.

Comments

Popular Posts