Spring Trend - Straw Bag

If you've been paying close attention, you've seen my posts on Spring Style for this year so now... let's get specific. Straw Bags are all the rage and here are three of my favorites. Happy Spring Shopping! This fun and flirty Kate Spade is $345 and it is a classic look that complements any look. Kate does classic chic well! Salvatore Ferragamo is giving me a heart attack with this red, fire hot clutch. ($990) I can totally see myself sporting it with a beautiful flowing white maxi dress.




My readers know that I am in love with Michael Kors so this MICHAEL bag ($298) rounds out my top three. This one is a day-to-day tote and I love the fact that he added a pop of orange. Once again, orange is the new black for spring and this look simply made my day.

All of these fabulous bags and more can be purchased at Bloomingdales.

Comments

Popular Posts