2011 CFDA Awards

Last Monday the 12th Annual CFDA Awards took place and forgive me for just getting around to posting my blog about it, but hey... it's been a crazy week. Normally nothing can get in the way of Fashion for me but I guess my son's graduation from High School needed to take precedent.

With so many of fashion's greats as the nominees, I'm sure this years panel had an extremely hard time making decision. Thanks to Swarovski for making this event happen once again this year! Congratulations to Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler who won the honor of the Womenwear Designer of the Year. The Menswear Designer of the Year award went to Michael Bastian and Alexander Wang took home Accessory Designer of the Year. If you don't know these names...boy do you have some catching up to do!

As always, the red carpet was all a blaze with celebrities and fashion elite alike. Here are some of my favorite looks.

First up...Zac Posen and Sessilee Lopez. I loved this look on Zac!




Kerry Washington and Francisco Costa













Zuzanna Bijoch and Yigal Azrouel






Jessica Alba looks super cute showing off her baby bump.

Comments

Popular Posts