New from Miu Miu



Miu Miu is one of my favorite designers and these shoes are just beyond expectation! I love, love, LOVE them all! Here's a look at the newest collection courtesy of Full Frontal Fashion!


Couldn't you just die? I mean, I could see these with a skirt, with jeans, with a dress, with panties...Seriously, these shoes are super awesome and I would wear them every single day!


The gold and pink Camoscio shoe is my absolute favorite and I really need them in my life. I have an awesome dusty pink top they would go perfectly with! Then the basic black Panna Marina bicolore shoe is trendy, yet quite basic. This shoe could compliment any look.

Silver sparkles and lime green? That's just freaking ridiculous! These are beyond fashion forward but if you need to tone it down just a smidgen, go for the black and silver version

I simply cannot say how much I adore these shoes. Cheers Miu Miu!












Comments

Popular Posts