Shecky's Girls night Out - Charlotte




Shecky's visited Charlotte, NC for the first time ever and of course, where's there's fashion there's also StyleMayvin. Thanks to the Shecky's NYC team for making sure I was well taken care of. Smooches!


And speaking of NYC, I attended quite a few Shecky's events when I lived there and always had a fabulous time. Although I know and realize that the two markets are so very different (SO Very!) however, I think I was expected to see a few well known brands selling at the event. Charlotteans love a good sample sale too and since I never get to experience that here, I was totally looking forward to it with Shecky's. But hey, don't get me wrong, on all other points the formula was the same. The gift bag was great and included products from Suave, Febreze, fcuk, softlips and more. I just love a good gift bag!



While visiting the many merchants and experiencing the products they had to offer, I was able to squeeze in a drink or two. Hey, it wouldn't be Girls Night Out without a little drinking and I LOVE the Shecky's knows that. For your $15 entry fee (regularly $30) to this event, attendees not only received a fancy gift bag chocked full of products but also, three drink tickets. I thoroughly enjoyed perusing through the Charlotte event photos and trying to figure out if some of the pictures were taken before or after a drink or two. Either way, looks like everyone had a blast.



I ran into a couple of stylish ladies who were checking out each other's purchases. One of which told me that she "found some really great merchandise" and had gone "way over her budget for the day" but when you're around so many great items, it's hard for a real shopper to restrain herself! With so many different merchants displaying their various products from clothing and jewelry to laser hair removal services and dermatology, it was certainly a night of all things "beauty".






And to make the deal even sweeter, I was finally able to meet a new friend who I've been chatting with on Twitter for sometime. Tami of Talking With Tami, came up from Atlanta to support one of her closest friends who happened to be one of the merchants. In this day of social media, it's great to meet the people who's lives you follow and converse with regularly but have physically never laid eyes on. I love when that happens!



Find out more about Shecky's and when a Girl's Night Out event is coming to a town near you at http://www.sheckys.com/.


Comments

Popular Posts