Something For Your Sole

Shoe shopping is such an exciting activity, one that I haven't had the time to partake in lately...the world of StyleMayvin seems to get busier everyday but at least as I write, then write some more and then write a little bit more, I can find time to cyber window shop. That's when I ran across these!
Can we all gasp together?!? *Yelling* Christian Louboutin! These shoes are classic and edgy all at the same time. The Margo Mixed Media pumps can be purchased at SaksFifthAve.com for $795. They can be perfectly worn with almost anything! I even love the mix of fabrications and color...hence the name. They are suede, leather and patent leather. Only Louboutin can make that combo look this haute! With a 5.5" heel, Mr. Louboutin was nice enough to add a padded insole...(thank you sir)


and of course the signature red leather sole. How can you resist?

Photo Credit: SakesFifthAve.com

Comments

Popular Posts