Valentino Haute Couture

Although I'm not terribly excited about the Fall Season coming around weather wise, there is no doubt that it is my favorite season for Fashion. The luxurious fabrics, the fall colors and beautiful outer wear really does make me smile. But then...most everything in fashion does.

Paris Fashion Week is one that I have yet to experience but I've promised myself, it won't be much longer before that dream becomes reality. So for now, I must love the images from afar. I was enthralled by the Valentino Haute Couture collection for the Fall 2011 season because of the almost dreamy looks sent down the runway. I love a good fairy tale princess story and these looks definitely fit the bill. Here's a few of my favorites.




Want to see the entire show? Hold on to your skirts ladies...it's time to fall in love!




Comments

Popular Posts